Faber Castell 9000 Graphite Pencil Loose
Castell 9000 graphite pencil
Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- Top quality for writing, drawing and sketching
- Carbon-neutral production
- With environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Break-resistant lead due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Degree of pencil : 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 7B, 8B, F, HB