L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage
is the quintessence of almost 500 years of know-how associated with all the latest technological advances in papermaking:
- Distinctive, strong and absorbent; 100% cotton sheets
- Mould-made for a sensual texture and strength
- An innovative non-animal sizing ensures uniform washes without accumulation of pigments. Colors are bright and vivid. Allows for ultra sharp brush strokes without smudges
- Easy to correct whether wet or dry
- An optimized working time: The paper remains at peak saturation longer giving the artist ample time to work larger areas
Weight or thickness
Colours and textures
3 available textures: cold pressed, hot pressed, rough grain
Ideal for: watercolour
Sheet: 56 x 76 cm
Roll: (Only in 300 gsm) : 1,52 x 4,57 m
Block: 23 x 31 cm, 26 x 36 cm.
Pad: 23 x 31 cm, 26 x 36 cm, 31 x 41 cm et 36 x 51 cm.
Only in cold pressed: 18 x 26 cm & 46 x 61 cm
Standard & Longevity guarantee
Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives.