Often used for life studies charcoal is considered very traditional. Encase it in wood and suddenly you have something much more contemporary - Derwent Charcoal Pencils! They will give you great control over your drawings but keep all those traditional charcoal effects that you love, with less mess! This charcoal collection has been specially selected to include a comprehensive range of charcoal media: 1 Natural Chunky Willow Charcoal for broad expressive strokes, 2 Strips of Natural Vine Charcoal for organic mark making, 1 Dark Charcoal Pencil for intense lines, 2 Tinted Charcoal Pencils to add a bit of natural colour and highlights, 3 Compressed Charcoal Blocks for larger drawings and 1 Paper Stump for effective blending.
- A great medium for learning about shading and lighting techniques
- Includes a comprehensive range of charcoal
- Two tinted charcoal pencils add natural color and highlights
- Willow charcoal offers broad expressive sweeps
- Paper stump offers effective blending