Wow! Graphite and colour in one pencil, how surprising is that? You’ll be amazed at what happens when you add water to Derwent Graphitint, it just explodes into colour! You get a delicious element of graphite ‘blackness’ to your drawings with just a hint of colour. 2 great effects in one pencil! Contains the following colours: Port, Juniper, Aubergine, Dark Indigo, Shadow, Steel Blue, Ocean Blue, Slate Green, Grren Grey, Meadow, Ivy, Sage, Chestunut, Russet, Cool Brown, Cocoa, Autumn Brown, Storm, Warn Grey, Midnight Black, Mountain Grey, Cloud Grey, Cool Grey and White.
- Graphitint Pencils appeal to artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings, while retaining the integrity of graphite pencil renderings
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Used dry they provide a hint of color; used wet they transform into rich, vibrant color
- Colors can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- 24 pencils are securely housed in a convenient metal tin