1. Varnish based on acrylic dispersion.
2. Designed to cover the finished works of art made with acrylic or tempera paints, surfaces of wood, including picture frames. Forms a strong glossy / matte, durably water.
3. Varnish applied with a brush in one or more layers with intermediate drying for 4 hours at room temperature.
4. Dry up varnish surface within one day.
5. Upon dilution with water reduces shine and durability of the lacquer film.
6. In contact with skin wash off with warm water and soap for drying varnish.
7. Wash brushes and tools with water immediately after use.
8. Store in a tightly sealed pot at 5 to 35 ° C