Camel Artists? Acrylic Colours are soft, creamy and are a golden mean between water colours and oil colours. They can be used directly from the tube, mixed with an acrylic medium or with water. Relief texture can be obtained by the application of thick paint with a palette knife and large areas can be built up without any fear of cracking. The Acrylic Colours?adhere to a great variety of surfaces like canvas, wood and earthenware.
Camel Artists? Acrylic Colours are also available in sets and 60 loose shades?in 40ml, 120ml Tubes and 500ml Jars.
The shade may be slightly different as shown in printed shade card due to printing limitations.
- Art school/college students
- Artists & hobbyists
- A fast drying, multi-purpose, multi-surface medium, which can accommodate most foreign textures
- Bright, glossy and long lasting finish
- Water soluble colours suitable for a wide range of surfaces including canvas
- High pigmentation ensuring unmatched brilliance, coverage and light fastness
- Easy to use, carry and store with long shelf life
- Safe and non-toxic confirming to globally accepted ASTM (AP non-toxic) certification
- Value pack for new users in different sizes.