The Caravaggio range of Italian linens are versatile, high quality and represent great value. Caravaggio linens have been milled in Varese, Italy for over 30 years. Available in a range of styles, colors and widths, the Caravaggio collection is prepared with a layer of clear-primer, and three layers of universal primer. The universal-primed surface is suitable for both oils and acrylics. All types are available in 210mm/84inch widths in 5 & 10 meter rolls. Caravaggio Canvas rolls are available in an amazing range of textiles (Polycotton, Cotton, Linen, Jute & Blends) and textures (Extra Fine, Fine, Medium & Big).
- 330 GSM / 11 Oz; Size – 210 cm by 10 Metres OR 82.68” by 32.8 Feet; Texture Medium Grain; 502 Series; Backside – Coloured
- Superior quality artists canvas from Caravaggio, Italy; Archival; 100% Cotton fabric
- Universal Double-Primed canvas with coloured backside; Exceptional performance for oil, acrylic, tempera & mixed media
- Medium texture and excellent strength, traditional grain for every type of painting
- Made in Italy; Caravaggio uses a state-of-the-art priming method to ensure that the canvas delivers optimum consistency
There are no reviews yet.