Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. They’re not as bright as Inktense so they’re ideal if you like to do more subtle paintings. Of course, you can use them dry and because they have such a soft texture you will find them easy to blend and layer. Watercolour is not permanent like Inktense, so once the colour is dry you can re-wet it and move it about again.
- Can be used wet or dry for drawing and painting
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolor medium
- Wet paper for intense colors with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- 12,24,36 and 72 colors are available in a convenient, hinged metal tin.
- Loose pencils also available.
There are no reviews yet.