The Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils convince with their soft and intense colour laydown as well as outstanding colour brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of colour pencils can be used with these watercolour pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolour paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness.
- In delicate pastel colours
- 3.3 mm lead
- Excellent lightfastness
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Highly pigmented
- Fully water soluble lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Easy to sharpen with all normal pencil sharpeners
- Caution: Avoid dipping watercolour pencils in water
- Metal box of 12, 24
- Available in individual colours and various assorted sets.
There are no reviews yet.