How to use Kiss-Off® Stain Remover
- Wet stain with water.
- Apply Kiss-Off® and work into stain.
- Place paper towel or cloth under stained fabric to blot the stain through the fabric
- Rinse well. More than one application may be necessary.
Art, Craft & Paint Studio: Removes wet and dry oil paints, inks, and cleans & conditions rubber stamps.
Office: Removes copy machine toner, permanent marker off of white board, grease off of file cabinets and more!
Beauty: Gently removes lipstick, and make-up stains from fine fabrics.
Laundry/Home: Removes, blood, grease, red wine, and
Travel: Handy size makes KISS-OFF® the perfect clean-up stick for people on the go. Solid stick is safe for airline travel.
Classroom: Watersoluble – safe for classroom. Removes tempera paint, and most “kid” stains.
Garden: Cleans grass stains, mud and grease from clothes, shoes, rugs and furniture.
Auto: Amazing on grease stains; removes stains from upholstery and carpet.
Baby and Diaper Bag: Cleans baby stains and formula. Safe – no fumes, no liquids, no spills.
How is Kiss-Off® different from other stain removers on the market?
- Kiss-Off® is an AP Approved, easy-to-use stain stick.
- Stick form is a hard cake compound: Needs only water to get working on stubborn stains.
- Non-flammable, no fumes, no odors.
- It is an effective on-the-spot remover, it is not just concentrated detergent for pre-wash (not a laundry stick).
Who uses Kiss-Off®?
People who eat! (just about everybody) Creative people! Homemakers, teachers, auto mechanics, cooks, seamstresses, painters, office workers, decorators, drapery workers, upholsters, t.v. and movie costume designers, and more.
What kind of stains does Kiss-Off® remove?
- Every day stains: Grease, blood, grass stains, wine, chocolate, lipstick, tomato sauce, rust, coffee.
- On-the-job stains: Copy machine toner, tar, ball point ink.
- Arts & Crafts stains: Oil paints, watercolor stains, wet acrylic paint, colored markers, pencil marks, “mystery spots”.
Where can Kiss-Off® be found?
- In a car glove compartment, for on-the-go people with accidental spills.
- In the laundry room, as a pre-wash (but be sure to wet stain first, before using Kiss-Off®).
- At the office, for accidental messes on clothes, carpeting, upholstery.
- In a purse or toiletries bag for traveling.
- In a first aid kit or tool box.
- In the art studio, for paint spills.
- In a kitchen or wherever people who eat are found!
Best results are achieved on fresh stains, but Kiss-Off® is known for removing old and stubborn stains as well! “So, before you throw it away, try Kiss-Off®!