Catalyst blades work like palette knives yet hold paint even better. With 6 different blade tips to choose from in 3 different sizes each, the texturing possibilities are almost limitless. The Catalyst Blades are made from flexible silicone for new forms of expression and are perfect for heavy and light body mediums such as oils, water-miscible oils, and acrylics. They are also versatile enough to work with encaustics and can stand heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, or can be used with plaster, clay or even cake frosting. The blade ends are removable from the paintbrush-like handle for easy washing with soap and water or clean them in the dishwasher. You can even peel dried paint right off the solvent-resistant silicone blade!
- Blades are made from flexible silicone
- 6 different styles in 15 and 30mm
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Heavy body paints such as oils, acrylics and water-miscible oils
- Encaustics and other mediums like clay, plaster and even cake frosting
- Colour shaping and texturing