Blistercard containing 3 charcoal pencils in assorted degrees and 1 paper stump.
- High quality charcoal pencil
- Special lead formulation containing a high proportion of carbon and charcoal for a wide range of deepest black tones
- Particularly suitable for blending and hatching as well as for expressive sketches and portraits
- Available in 3 finely graded consistent degrees: S (soft), M (medium), H (hard)
- Lead diameter: approx. 4.5 mm
- The deepest black shade glides softly across the paper
- Lines reproduce well
- Wood from PEFC-certified, sustainably managed forests
- Sharpener recommendation: Mars double-hole sharpener 510 25 or sandpaper 923 for ideal sharpening results.