- Synthetic hair.
- Ideal for acrylic.
- Unique balanced handle.
- Good snap and perfect spring.
- Resilient and durable.
- Hand mixed blends for improved and uniform mixing
- Blend of filaments with 3 different diameters
- New custom tapered mixes (different cut lengths) of the 3 diameters for large rounds, ensuring that the “belly”, or colour reservoir, and length of taper to point are perfectly matched to the size of the brush
- Addition of long handled brushes featuring blends of stiffer filaments, ideally suited for use with heavier bodied acrylics (and oil)
These Daler-Rowney System 3 brushes have soft, synthetic filaments. They have silver aluminium ferrules and ergonomic long yellow handles, for added comfort.
System 3 brush range has been engineered to offer the best selection of brushes in the market for fine-art students at the most competitive price. Traditionally limited to Artists' quality brushes, high quality natural hairs have been added to offer experienced artists the ultimate experience. The new range also supports a wider range of applications by adding an additional line of long handled brushes with stiffer filaments, ideal for artists using heavier bodied acrylics.These brushes are ideal for the fine detail work required for portraiture and other delicate techniques which can't be achieved with traditional hog bristle brushes. All ranges include new head shapes and sizes supporting a variety styles.