All the brilliance of our Inktense pencils but in a chunky block making it easy to cover large areas really quickly. Just like the pencils you can use the blocks dry but they come into their own when you mix them with water and the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once dry the colour is permanent and you can work over the top of it. Also ideal for using on silk and cotton!
- Chunky shape makes them extremely versatile
- Ideal for loose, expressive landscapes and vibrant still-life
- Use them dry to apply fine lines or broad, expressive strokes
- Wet they can be used as pans of paint, or apply directly for intense color
- Set of 72 colors can be used with Inktense pencils
Derwent Inktense Pencils are our best watercolour pencil ever! You can use them dry but mix them with water and WOW! the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once it?s dry the colour is fixed and you can work over the top of it, and, because of its permanent feature it?s great for using on fabric such as silk and cotton! Contains Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Fuchsia, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Baked Earth, Bark and Ink Black.
- Offers intense color combined with a translucent effect
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Highly blendable texture in a range of jewel-like colors
- Once dry, the color wash is permanent and can be embellished with wet or dry media
- 12 count tin includes a non soluble outliner