With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering & blending so you can create as many of your own colours as you wish! They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal if you want to create really expressive drawings but if you need something for finer, more detailed work, look no further than the Derwent Studio range.
- New exciting livery which is a rich, deep aquamarine barrel with an elegantly curved, double-dipped end.
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines.
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading.
- Full range of 120 colours
A blister containing 2 of each of the blender and burnisher pencils plus an eraser and sharpener. The Blender pencil is a soft colourless pencil that allows you to blend two or more colours together to create a new colour. At the same time it physically mixes and smoothes the colours so individual strokes and hard edges are softened. The Derwent Burnisher is a hard colourless pencil which when used over layers of pigment provides a rich polished finish.
- Blister pack containing two blenders, two burnishers, sharpener and eraser
Derwent Coloursoft is our softest pencil ever and for this range we created 72 vibrant colours. As their name implies they have a really soft texture which brings out the richness of the colour that, together with their nice wide colour strip, allows you to build up colour really quickly. So, if you like doing bold still-life drawings or contemporary landscapes then Derwent Coloursoft is the range for you.
- Velvety soft core is perfect for mixing and blending
- The perfect mix of a colored pencil and a pastel
- Hues are rich and the barrels are sturdy for a sure grip
- Lightfastness ranges from 2 to 8
The colour palette of Derwent Drawing Pencils takes you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and you’ll find their soft texture and the pencil’s extra wide colour strip will be a big help when you’re trying to build up dense fur or feathers. We’ve also included a number of Sepia tones in the range which you will find very useful when you come to draw portraits & life studies. So why wait...Get Drawing! Drawing has 24 colours: Light Sienna, Solway Blue, Ink Blue, Smoke Blue, Pale Cedar, Green Shadow, Crag Green, Olive Earth, Warm Earth, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Yellow Ochre, Sepia Red, Mars Orange, Sangiune, Venetian Red, Teracotta, Mars Violet, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Warm Grey, Cool Grey and Chinese White.
- The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies
- 8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads
- Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications
- Drawing pencils produce a rich, velvety finish on paper
- Metal tin of 24 shades and choice of traditional sepia tones
Derwent Lightfast pencils have been formulated to be 100% lightfast. The revolutionary core is resistant to prolonged colour change ensuring artwork will not fade for up to 100 years under museum conditions.
- 100% lightfast, all colours are professional quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
- Revolutionary oil-based core which creates rich vibrant colour
- Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
- Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
- A rich colour selection, with quick and opaque colour laydown
- A 12-tin contains: Sun Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Salmon, Scarlet, Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Mallard Green, Natural Brown, Brown Ochre, Black and White.
- A 24-tin contains: Sun Yellow, Champagne, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Salmon, Scarlet, Ruby Earth, Heather, Violet, Blue Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Dark Turquoise, Mallard Green, Racing Green, Seaweed, Van Dyke Brown, Venetian Red, Natural Brown, Chocolate, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Mist, Black and White.
- A 36-tin contains: Sun Yellow, Champagne, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Flesh Pink, Salmon, Sienna, Scarlet, Ruby Earth, Oyster, Heather, Nightshade, Violet, Blue Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Arctic, Dark Turquoise, Mallard Green, Racing Green, Spruce Green, Olive Earth, Forest, Seaweed, Van Dyke Brown, Venetian Red, Sepia (Red), Natural Brown, Chocolate, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Warm Grey, Cloud Grey, Mist, Midnight Black, Black, and white.
- Traditional pastel application with a more precise pencil control
- Round barrel allows for pencil to be held loosely in hand for generous application
- Easy to mix and blend to create a rainbow of color
- Secure metal tin holds the entire set
- Set includes a well balanced collection of Derwent artist quality pencils
Prolong the life of your pencils with these handy extenders. The silver one fits our larger diameter pencils such as Inktense and Artists while the black one fits all our standard size pencils such as Graphic and Watercolour. Available in a pack containing one of each size
Product description The perfect combination of a strong point and smooth laydown, with a texture that has the covering power of wax but glides like an oil. Features
- Strong and smooth richly coloured core
- Clean, smudge-free finish
- A texture that is wax but glides like oil
- Maintains a sharp point for detailed drawing
- Highly pigmented, with a smooth colour application
- Available in 72 vibrant colours
Want to get stuck into the detail? Then Derwent Studio pencils are just the range for you! You will find they have the same colour strip as the Derwent Artists range but are a lot finer, perfect for more detailed work, particularly illustrations. The barrel is hexagonal rather than round, like the Artists pencils, so you can get a really good grip when getting down to the tricky bits
- Slim colour strip particularly suited for detailed illustrations, technical drawings and commercial work. Hexagonal barrel makes pencils easy to grip. Colours are blendable and can be superimposed again and again.
- Full range of 72 colours available as well as tins of 12, 24, 36, 72 Sets
Polychromos artists' pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality. The high quality standards of the Polychromos coloured pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic free style or for the exact rendition of plans.
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Tin of 12, 24,36,60,120
- Available in individual colours also.
Prismacolor premier are soft core colored pencils ranging upto 150 brilliant, vibrant colors. ? A true art medium used by commercial and fine artists throughout the world for every level of expertise. ? The thick, soft waxcores create a smooth color laydown for superior blending and shading. Its thick lead resists breakage. ? Prismacolor pencils are known for their high-quality leads made with permanent pigments. ? The pencils are vivid and intense in one stroke. They are slow wearing, water resistant and extremely lightfast making them great for both beginners and professionals. ? These high-quality colored pencils help add enhanced impact to artwork. ? They are ideal for school assignments, personal art projects, professional tasks and more.