The colour palette of Derwent Drawing Pencils takes you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and you’ll find their soft texture and the pencil’s extra wide colour strip will be a big help when you’re trying to build up dense fur or feathers. We’ve also included a number of Sepia tones in the range which you will find very useful when you come to draw portraits & life studies. So why wait...Get Drawing! Drawing has 24 colours: Light Sienna, Solway Blue, Ink Blue, Smoke Blue, Pale Cedar, Green Shadow, Crag Green, Olive Earth, Warm Earth, Brown Ochre, Wheat, Yellow Ochre, Sepia Red, Mars Orange, Sangiune, Venetian Red, Teracotta, Mars Violet, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Warm Grey, Cool Grey and Chinese White.
- The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies
- 8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads
- Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications
- Drawing pencils produce a rich, velvety finish on paper
- Metal tin of 24 shades and choice of traditional sepia tones