Cold Press Ground Dries to a unique rough surface and looks like handmade paper with all its beautiful imperfections. Great nooks and crannies to catch the watercolor, and will allow for interesting lifting effects that you can't get with traditional paper surfaces. Apply with a palette knife by spreading it over a surface (board/panel/paper/canvas). Applied with a dry palette knife, the texture will be similar to rough handmade paper. Use a bit of water on your palette knife and run over the wet application to eliminate some of the roughness for a surface more like cold press paper. (Item #7002020-5)
Light Dimensional Ground A white, lightweight paste that spreads like frosting, Light Dimensional Ground can be applied smooth and thinly, or built up to create ridges, peaks and other interesting textures. Use on a wide variety of surfaces, including board, canvas, wood, panel, and paper. May be wet sanded. The extremely absorbent surface of Light Dimensional Ground allows washes to spread quickly, while accommodating fine lines and detail as well. Dropping color into lightly wetted areas creates beautiful blooms. (Item #7002010-5)
Masking Fluid A latex-based masking fluid to complement QoR watercolors and mediums. Masking Fluid is ideal for creating hard-edges and highlights within watercolor compositions. The key to success when using masking fluid is making certain everything is thoroughly dry before each application or removal. (Do not apply heat to accelerate drying!) Also, because this product can be very difficult to remove from brushes after it dries, we recommend dedicating a brush or tool for use with this product, do not use with fine watercolor brushes. (Item #7001600-2)
Compact color for artists on the go. The?solid half pans of color within?QoR mini?re-wet beautifully and deliver the lively painting performance?artists expect.?The deep, rich, beautiful color of QoR with its exclusive Aquazol binder provides more pigment in every brushstroke, while retaining the best qualities of traditional watercolors. Strength, versatility, and now convenience and mobility are part of the QoR story. QoR mini fits?12 half pan watercolors?in a tin smaller than an index card. It fits perfectly in pocket or purse for urban sketching and plein air painting. Features include: - Stamped wells on tin lid offer convenient?mixing space - Innovative non-staining silicone insert with?embossed letters next to each pan - Standard size removable/refillable half pans - Watercolor paper insert to paint out a color?reference key Vibrant, clean mixing primary colors along with convenient secondary and earth colors, click here to see the?QoR?mini?color mixing chart. Set Includes: Cadmium Yellow Primrose, Nickel Azo Yellow, Transparent Pyrrole Orange, Pyrrole Red Medium,?Quinacridone Magenta, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine Blue, Phthalo Blue (Green Shade), Sap Green, Payne?s Gray, Transparent Brown Oxide, Burnt Umber (Natural) Item #7000015-0
Modern Watercolors. The unique formulation of QoR Watercolors accentuates the luminosity and brilliance of pigments even after drying. QoR provides the subtlety, transparency and flow of a great watercolor, with colors that have as much vibrancy and fire as the best acrylic or oil paint. Choose from 83 high-intensity colors, including three Iridescent colors. The addition of QoR Mediums and Grounds can increase gloss, improve flow or wetting and provide different textured surfaces, to expand the creative opportunities in watercolor painting.
A wetting agent that improves the flow of watercolors, 2-5 drops added to water makes paints easier to apply and blend when creating washes. Wetting paper with a water and Synthetic Ox Gall mixture assists in creating clean, uniform washes and improves wetting on hard sized papers. (Item #7001000-2)
Watercolor Ground Creates an absorbent surface that allows for soft edges and flowing wet-in-wet techniques. May be brush applied for a linen-like texture, rolled on for a dappled effect, or scraped on smoothly with a palette knife. May also be lightly wet sanded for a smoothness similar to a hot pressed surface. May be applied to many different materials, including canvas and panel. Watercolor Ground dries to a lightfast, flexible surface that withstands repeated lifting and scrubbing. (Item #7002000-5)
Modern Watercolors. The unique formulation of QoR Watercolors accentuates the luminosity and brilliance of pigments even after drying. QoR provides the subtlety, transparency and flow of a great watercolor, with colors that have as much vibrancy and fire as the best acrylic or oil paint. Types of Sets:
- Qor 24 colours set x 5ml tubes:? Featuring: Cadmium Yellow Primrose, Nickel Azo Yellow, Quinacridone Gold, Diarylide Yellow, Transparent Pyrrole Orange, Cadmium Red Medium, Permanent Scarlet, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Quinacridone Magenta, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue Chromium, Phthalo Blue (GS), Cobalt Teal, Viridian Green, Sap Green, Green Gold, Raw Sienna (Natural), Burnt Sienna (Natural), Raw Umber (Natural), Van Dyke Brown, Paynes Gray, Neutral Tint, Titanium White.
- Qor 12 colours set x 5ml tubes: Featuring: Nickel Azo Yellow, Hansa Yellow Light, Quinacridone Gold Deep, Quinacridone Magenta, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Pyrrole Red Light, Phthalo Blue (Green Shade), Ultramarine Blue, Viridian Green, Burnt Sienna (Natural), Paynes Gray, Yellow Ochre (Natural).
- Qor 6 Introductory colours set x 5ml tubes: Featuring: Hansa Yellow Light, Phthalo Blue (GS), Ultramarine Blue, Pyrrole Red Light, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Sienna (Natural).
- Qor 6 High Croma colours set x 5ml tubes: Featuring: Cobalt Teal, Green Gold, Quinacridone Gold, Transparent Pyrrole Orange, Quinacridone Magenta, and Dioxazine Purple.
- Qor 6 Earth colours set x 5ml tubes: Featuring: Naples Yellow, Transparent Brown Oxide, Venetian Red, Sap Green, Indigo, and Raw Umber (Natural).