The Sakura Pigma Micron Limited Edition 100th Anniversary Set Comes in Set of 5 & Set of 8. These archival pens have pigments instead of dyes, for longevity. When permanence is required of a pen, whether for marking ballots to last for hundreds of years, or by top cartoonists, Sakura Pigma is their choice. The ink dries quickly to a neutral pH, is waterproof, chemical resistant, not affected by temperature and permanent on paper. Most importantly, these pens are a pleasure to use. Features:
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
- Multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink
- Used and recommended by anthropologists/entomologists, scientists/archivists/architects, and professional diamond cutters, cartoonists/Manga and Anime artists /illustrators /heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
- Use for tamper proof signatures. Ideal for precision and permanence over generations
- Ideal for fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation
- Ideal for zentangle kit, fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation.