With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering & blending so you can create as many of your own colours as you wish! They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal if you want to create really expressive drawings but if you need something for finer, more detailed work, look no further than the Derwent Studio range.
- New exciting livery which is a rich, deep aquamarine barrel with an elegantly curved, double-dipped end.
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines.
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading.
- Full range of 120 colours
Product descriptionThe Artpack is a neat and handy size, slightly smaller than A5 and less than an inch deep when closed (115mm x 200mm x 20mm). It can easily be slipped into a shoulder bag or backpack. When you want to use your favourite pencils it opens flat for easy access and once finished just folds over and is secured with a hook & loop fastening (contents not included).
There’s nothing worse than a blunt pencil! Whether you're looking for a simple manual sharpener or a sophisticated battery operated pencil sharpener we have plenty of options! For those who like to sharpen their pencils the more traditional way we also have a sandpaper block or craft knife with stand, perfect for sharpening pastel pencils.
- Sharpens both jumbo (9-12mm) and regular (6-8mm) pencils
- Covered sharpener holes for safety
- Broken tip remover
- Compact size
- High quality durable blades
- Visible shavings reservoir with easily removed cover
- Replacement sharpeners available separately (product code 2302353)
- Requires 4 x AA batteries not supplied
- Alkaline batteries are recommended
- Do not use rechargeable batteries
These hardback sketch books have a bumper stack of 86 sheets of 110gsm acid free paper, perfect for sketching and recording ideas. Available in A5 and A4 sizes, wire-bound or stitched.
- Black Vinyl A4 Wirebound Hard Back Sketch Book
- Contains 86 sheets of perforated 110gsm paper
- Paper is acid free
- Ideal for sketching
These wire bound, hard back sketch books contain 40 sheets of heavyweight 200gsm acid free black paper and feature an elastic strap to keep the book secure. Perfect for drawing and displaying photos. Available in 12” square, A4 and A3 sizes.
- A4 portrait hard back wire bound sketch book
- 40 sheets of 200gsm heavyweight acid free black paper
- Sketch book features an elasticated strap
A blister containing 2 of each of the blender and burnisher pencils plus an eraser and sharpener. The Blender pencil is a soft colourless pencil that allows you to blend two or more colours together to create a new colour. At the same time it physically mixes and smoothes the colours so individual strokes and hard edges are softened. The Derwent Burnisher is a hard colourless pencil which when used over layers of pigment provides a rich polished finish.
- Blister pack containing two blenders, two burnishers, sharpener and eraser
Product descriptionThe ultimate pencil storage solution for up to 132 pencils plus a range of drawing accessories and an A5 sketchbook. It features 3 easy-access ‘pencil leaves’ that hold up to 44 individual pencils held in place by a wide elastic strap. The leaves are easily removable and there is a mesh pocket at one end for holding drawing accessories and a strap to keep your sketchbook in place. Just 225mm x 275mm x 130mm it comes complete with a detachable shoulder strap, two robust carrying handles and a handy external pocket.
- Highly attractive versatile pencil wrap.
- Holds 30 pencils plus accessories.
- Very compact - ideal for the artist on the go.
Product descriptionThe Derwent Carry-All A4 Folio is a multi-purpose artist folio which can store pencils, artists’ accessories and a Derwent A4 sketchbook (may not be suitable for other notebooks) in one handy case. Contents not included; images are for illustrative purposes only.
- All in one store, draw and go accessory
- Slip in pouch on internal back panel, perfect for holding a Derwent A4 Sketchbook or notepad
- Robust enough to draw straight from the folio
- Stores up to 68 pencils and pocket for accessories
- Ideal for travel
Often used for life studies charcoal is considered very traditional. But, encase it in wood and suddenly you have something much more contemporary - Derwent Charcoal Pencils! They will give you great control over your drawings but keep all those traditional charcoal effects that you love, with less mess! Blister of 4 contains: Light, Medium, Dark and Tinted Charcoal White.
- Soft powdery charcoal pencils provide a wide range of tones from the deepest of blacks to the lightest of greys.
- Made from natural charcoal particles.
Often used for life studies charcoal is considered very traditional. Encase it in wood and suddenly you have something much more contemporary - Derwent Charcoal Pencils! They will give you great control over your drawings but keep all those traditional charcoal effects that you love, with less mess! This charcoal collection has been specially selected to include a comprehensive range of charcoal media: 1 Natural Chunky Willow Charcoal for broad expressive strokes, 2 Strips of Natural Vine Charcoal for organic mark making, 1 Dark Charcoal Pencil for intense lines, 2 Tinted Charcoal Pencils to add a bit of natural colour and highlights, 3 Compressed Charcoal Blocks for larger drawings and 1 Paper Stump for effective blending.
- A great medium for learning about shading and lighting techniques
- Includes a comprehensive range of charcoal
- Two tinted charcoal pencils add natural color and highlights
- Willow charcoal offers broad expressive sweeps
- Paper stump offers effective blending