Wow! Graphite and colour in one pencil, how surprising is that? You’ll be amazed at what happens when you add water to Derwent Graphitint, it just explodes into colour! You get a delicious element of graphite ‘blackness’ to your drawings with just a hint of colour. 2 great effects in one pencil! Contains the following colours: Port, Juniper, Aubergine, Dark Indigo, Shadow, Steel Blue, Ocean Blue, Slate Green, Grren Grey, Meadow, Ivy, Sage, Chestunut, Russet, Cool Brown, Cocoa, Autumn Brown, Storm, Warn Grey, Midnight Black, Mountain Grey, Cloud Grey, Cool Grey and White.
- Graphitint Pencils appeal to artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings, while retaining the integrity of graphite pencil renderings
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Used dry they provide a hint of color; used wet they transform into rich, vibrant color
- Colors can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- 24 pencils are securely housed in a convenient metal tin
All the brilliance of our Inktense pencils but in a chunky block making it easy to cover large areas really quickly. Just like the pencils you can use the blocks dry but they come into their own when you mix them with water and the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once dry the colour is permanent and you can work over the top of it. Also ideal for using on silk and cotton!
- Chunky shape makes them extremely versatile
- Ideal for loose, expressive landscapes and vibrant still-life
- Use them dry to apply fine lines or broad, expressive strokes
- Wet they can be used as pans of paint, or apply directly for intense color
- Set of 72 colors can be used with Inktense pencils
Derwent Inktense Pencils are our best watercolour pencil ever! You can use them dry but mix them with water and WOW! the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once it?s dry the colour is fixed and you can work over the top of it, and, because of its permanent feature it?s great for using on fabric such as silk and cotton! Contains Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Fuchsia, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Baked Earth, Bark and Ink Black.
- Offers intense color combined with a translucent effect
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Highly blendable texture in a range of jewel-like colors
- Once dry, the color wash is permanent and can be embellished with wet or dry media
- 12 count tin includes a non soluble outliner
Prolong the life of your pencils with these handy extenders. The silver one fits our larger diameter pencils such as Inktense and Artists while the black one fits all our standard size pencils such as Graphic and Watercolour. Available in a pack containing one of each size
Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. They’re not as bright as Inktense so they’re ideal if you like to do more subtle paintings. Of course, you can use them dry and because they have such a soft texture you will find them easy to blend and layer.
Amazing! No wood casing just pure water-soluble graphite in a stick! There are so many things you can do with Derwent Watersoluble Graphitone; you can use it like a pencil but the real fun begins when you peel off the wrapper! Use the stick whole or break it into chunks to create broad sweeps of tone really quickly then, just add water and watch the graphite dissolve into softness! You can choose from 4 wash strengths from a light to a very dark wash. Contains 2 Watersoluble Graphitone sticks (2B and 8B), 2 Graphic Pencils (2H and HB), 2 Graphite Blocks (Soft and Medium), a plastic eraser and a sharpener.
- The perfect introduction to Derwent water soluble Graphitone ranges
- Pack includes a pencil shaped stick of artist quality water soluble graphite and blocks of graphite
- Use the pencil in a traditional fashion or break off chunks of graphite
- Graphite blocks are 8mm square x 75mm long with impressive covering power
- Pack includes 2 Water Soluble Graphitone, 2 Graphic Pencils, 2 Graphite Blocks, plastic eraser and sharpener
- Get the traditional effect of charcoal with more control and less mess
- Charcoal particles are mixed with the finest clays and wood encased
- 8mm cedar barrels contain flexible charcoal of the highest quality for scratch-free marks
- Tinted pencils extend creative possibilities
What a brilliant combination, graphite and water! Like our Sketching Pencil the Watersoluble Sketching Pencil has a wide strip which is great for quick loose sketches but when you add water the graphite gently dissolves and your drawing takes on a new, softer feel! We’ve created 3 easy to use wash strengths for you; light, medium and dark which will help you bring great depth to your work. Contains 3 Watersoluble Sketching Pencils (HB, 4B and 8B), 2 Watersoluble Graphitone Sticks (2B, 6B), a paintbrush, pencil sharpener and a plastic eraser.
- These mixed media blisters offer the perfect opportunity for anyone to experiment with Derwent artist materials. Each pack contains a combination of Derwent products and useful accessories, making them great value for money
What a brilliant combination, graphite and water! Like our Sketching Pencil the Watersoluble Sketching Pencil has a wide strip which is great for quick loose sketches but when you add water the graphite gently dissolves and your drawing takes on a new, softer feel! We’ve created 3 easy to use wash strengths for you; light, medium and dark which will help you bring great depth to your work. Contains 2 x HB, 2 x 4B, 2 x 8B and a pencil sharpener.
- Lovely compact tin containing six water-soluble sketching pencils together with a free superior quality pencil sharpener
- The pencils included in the tin are 2 X HB, 2 x 4B and 2 x 8B Water-soluble Sketching pencils
- Ideal for creating expressive tonal drawings and line and wash sketches
Water color pencil?48?color pencils bring your next drawing to life with the vivid colors you can achieve with these?staedtler luna?color pencils. An excellent art medium, these pencils fit perfectly in your hands enabling you to sketch for hours without any interruptions.