Winsor & Newton Professional Dammar Varnish is a pale yellow varnish which dries to a high gloss finish. For use on oil paintings. It tends to darken with ageing and is removable with distilled turpentine. Do not use until painting is completely dry (6-12 months).
It is traditionally used on prints and maps.
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Professional Dammar Varnish; 400 ML; Varnish
- Pale Yellow varnish which dries to a high gloss finish
- For use on oil paintings; Tends to darken with ageing
- Removable with Distilled Turpentine
- Do not use until painting is completely dry (6-12 months)