L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage is the quintessence of almost 500 years of know-how associated with all the latest technological advances in papermaking:
– Distinctive, strong and absorbent; 100% cotton sheets
– Mould-made for a sensual texture and strength
– An innovative non-animal sizing ensures uniform washes without accumulation of pigments. Colors are bright and vivid. Allows for ultra sharp brush strokes without smudges
– Easy to correct whether wet or dry
– An optimized working time: The paper remains at peak saturation longer giving the artist ample time to work larger areas
Weight or thickness
Colours and textures
3 available textures: Cold Pressed, Hot Pressed, Rough Grain
Ideal for: watercolour
Sheet: 56 x 76 cm
Standard & Longevity guarantee
Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives.
There are no reviews yet.